I remember the days when my kids were learning how to eat on their own. I kinda miss those days <3! What I did not miss was the mess that came with the learning. The plates were always ended up on the floor, the sippy cups would leak and the containers would easily open. I think I spent more time cleaning up than anything. It was pretty tough finding the right brand that did not have all of the issues I was facing. Now
If you are like me, battling off the school germs that attack our children is a challenge. Between January and February my kids have been sick almost every week. They were ping ponging something back and forth. It went from one having the stomach bug to the other one with a fever. It was a nightmare!! We all know that the key to knocking off germs and preventing the spread of infection is hand washing. Lets face it, if we don’t constantly remind them to wash their hands, then we will find ourselves on the loosing end of the battle. So whats the solution? Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes. I put one pack of the antibacterial hand wipes in each of their Backpacks.
Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes:
– Kill 99.99% of germs
– Offer a convenient 20-count re-sealable pocket pack that fits easily in backpacks, purses and pockets
– Have a gentle formula infused with aloe that keeps hands moisturized and feeling soft
– Are made with TENCEL® fibers, making them environmentally friendly. TENCEL is a 100% plant based fiber and 100% renewable resource. It’s from environmentally managed forests in which every time a tree is cut down a new one is planted. Plus the manufacturing process recaptures and reuses resources such as water.
Nice ‘n CLEAN is the only full-line of premium wipes including baby, facial, moist toilet tissue, feminine hygiene, lens and antibacterial hand wipes. The brand is guided by a vision to provide gentle yet effective wet wipe products that meet the specific needs of caring parents, their families and the environment through the use of renewable resources.
Family Fun Resource Guide did not receive any form of compensation for this review other than receiving this above items in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
Thank You For Visiting Family Fun Resource Guide today and Leave Some Comment Love While You Are Here!
When I was 2 my parents immigrated to America from Ukraine (former USSR). Through out my childhood my parents always spoke Russian in the house and of course I picked up on it but I wasn’t that good at speaking. However, I never learned how to read or write.
The struggle is real folks! When you are a parent, especially a new one, you do not realize how many things you need to carry on a daily basis. Diaper bag filled with all of your goodies for the baby, your purse with all of your stuff and of course some toys for the little one.
Education.com is the go-to destination for involved parents and teachers, and gives millions of parents and teachers the information they need.
- Brainzy- Math and Reading Program for Kids 3-7
- Get Unlimited access to over 300 fun games and activities.
- Start learning and playing today with a 7 day free trial